Provides coordination of applications, reviewing and processing candidates for funding and overall assistance in support of the Executive Director/Founder.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides for coordination, implementation, administration, and technical guidance related to our process and services. Reviews documentation and provides recommendations and follows through with requests.
- Analyzes and evaluates data and creates reports for the Executive Director and Board.
- Maintains the application database to be current.
- Maintains a close and collaborative working relationship with the Executive Director, Board Members and families to ensure effective communication regarding concerns, resolving problems, and helping to streamline the application process.
- Adjusts to constantly changing organizational strategies, policies, and initiatives. Works proactively to foster positive relationships with vendors and acts as liaison to the families.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop Testimonials; may be required to utilize Survey programs and provide reporting on measured successes.
- Positive, outgoing person with a strong work ethic and energy.
- Computer skills to include data entry; maintaining application database, Google Doc, providing reports.
- Patience with explaining/guiding applicants through the required process.
- Ability to take direction while also creatively sharing ideas for processes, programs, managing volunteers and reporting to the Board.
- Strong organizational abilities, filing hard copy documents and task facilitation.
LOCATION: Southeastern Massachusetts
SALARY: $15/hr – Flexible Part Time Hours Approx 12 Hrs per Week.
Remote work available.
Please submit your application no later than February, 11, 2022.
A resume is helpful but not required, please submit your resume or questions to email@example.com.